Hamakua FCU COVID-19 Status Update - January 1st, 2021
This is an important message from your credit union:
Our office hours are as follows:
Monday – Thursday • 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Friday • 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Kupuna Hours: Wednesdays, 8:30 – 9:30
***SOCIAL/PHYSICAL DISTANCING AND FACE MASK RULES ARE STILL IN EFFECT***
As always, you can reach us by phone at (808) 964-5566.
We are STILL FOLLOWING the current best advice from our State and Federal agencies to minimize our risk of spreading the virus:
· For everyone’s safety we are asking that all members wear a face covering while waiting in line outside or doing business in the credit union.
· A limited number of members will be allowed into the building for teller transactions and loan department business.
· Once in the building we are observing a six-foot space between staff and members.
· Staff have stepped up the care and cleaning of employee desks and teller windows, the lobby area and other surfaces that are frequently touched.
· We are carefully following good hand washing hygiene.
· We invite all of our members to do the same in their own homes and places of business.
· If you are sick or feel sick, please DO NOT come into the office. Depending on what you need we might be able to meet you at your car if you call ahead to the office at (808) 964-5566.
If at any time you feel that you want to minimize your visits to the branch, we invite you to instead take advantage of our many remote service options:
· Be sure you have a current Account Password, phone number and valid email address in our system so that you can remotely sign loan and account documents.
· Use our Virtual Branch Online Banking system to make share transfers and loan payments.
· Call the credit union office to conduct your business if using Virtual Branch is not an option – we’re here for you!
· Use your HFCU debit card for in-store and online purchases.
· If you need to take out cash, you may do that for free at any American Savings or Hawaii National Bank ATM using your HFCU debit card.
· It’s also a great time to make sure your payroll is set up for direct deposit to your HFCU account and that your loan payments are being made automatically.
We thank you for your continued patience and understanding during these challenging times as we all work to do our part to keep our community safe.
Please call us at (808) 964-5566 if you have any questions or concerns.